To treat acne on sensitive skin, it makes your strawberries. Not to eat them, but to prepare an effective natural face mask.
Strawberries are full of antioxidants that protect the body against all types of cancer and boost the immune system.
Strawberries also contain salicylic acid which makes the skin shinier. The acid in strawberries can remove dead skin cells!
It is very easy to make your own mask with strawberries. The advantage of this mask is that you have complete control over what goes on there. So you don’t expose your skin to harmful ingredients. Today you have to be very careful when buying any beauty product in the store. Many beauty products are full of toxic ingredients.
Strawberry face mask for acne treatment
Here is an easy recipe for a face mask with strawberries to treat acne on sensitive skin. Perfect for people with acne problems or for people who want to keep their skin soft and smooth! Let’s start with the ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Juice of a small lemon
- 60 ml of yogurt.
- Strawberries: You need to combine 40 grams of strawberries.
Now that you have all the ingredients for your strawberry face mask, it’s time to learn how to make this natural skincare product.
- Put the strawberry puree in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Stir well. Lemon juice improves the exfoliating properties of strawberries. Lemon juice and strawberries make the skin shine by removing dead skin cells.
- Now that you have the strawberry and lemon juice mixture, it’s time to add the honey.
- Honey has powerful natural moisturizing properties and antibacterial properties! Mix well.
- The next step is to add the yogurt. Stir the mixture well until it is a smooth set. Yogurt adds anti-bacterial properties to your mask. Yogurt also contains calcium which has the ability to trigger cell renewal.
If you want a thicker strawberry face mask, you can add another tablespoon of cornstarch. Repeat this natural mask twice a week, unless you notice an allergy, then you have to stop. Sensitive skin with acne is not easy to treat.