Dark circles under your eyes are caused by a lack of blood flow to the area. The result is a dull, lifeless appearance. Dark circles can also be caused by poor sleep, smoking, drinking alcohol, stress, allergies, dry air, and even genetics.
Vaseline has been used for centuries to treat various conditions including acne, sun burn, and burns. It’s also been used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
But did you know that vaseline can also be used to reduce dark circles under your eyes?
Dark circles under your eyes are caused by a lack of blood flow to the area. The result is a dull, lifeless appearance.
Vaseline has been used for centuries to treat various conditions including dry skin, sunburn, and even acne. It also helps prevent chapped lips and cracked heels.
But did you know that Vaseline can also help reduce dark circles under your eyes?
1) Apply some Vaseline around your eyes before going to bed at night. This will keep them moisturized all day long!
2) If you have sensitive or oily skin, apply it in the morning as well. You’ll wake up with smooth, hydrated skin.
3) Use it on your hands too – this works great when you’re washing dishes or doing housework.
4) Try using it on your feet after showering. Your feet will feel soft and supple.
5) Put some on your face if you want to look fresh-faced throughout the day.
6) And don’t forget about your hair… use it on your scalp to make sure your locks stay shiny and healthy.
7) Don’t worry about getting any residue left behind; just wipe off excess oil from your eye area with a tissue.
8) Keep applying Vaseline every few days until you see results.
9) Once you’ve achieved desired results, wash your face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
10) Now go out into the world looking refreshed and ready to take on whatever life throws at you!
Is Vaseline Safe? Cancer and Other Health Concerns
As this origin story reveals, Vaseline began as a balm for healing cuts, burns and other small wounds. Chang, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Alpert Medical School of Brown University endorses this particular beauty hack. Is Vaseline Safe for Your Skin?
Petroleum jelly contains paraffin wax which is derived from crude oil. Paraffin waxes have been used since ancient times as emollients and lubricants. They’re commonly found in cosmetics such as lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, nail polish, and even baby lotions. However, unlike most cosmetic products containing paraffin, petroleum jelly doesn’t contain synthetic chemicals. Instead, it relies solely on naturally occurring substances.