Skin problems are many, and their causes are many, but on the other hand methods of skincare have evolved, and one of these important ways to take care of them is to try peeling masks. As it has many real benefits, apart from refreshing the skin after applying it, and peeling is considered one of the weekly skincare routines. In this article, you can learn more about the benefits of peeling, and ways to make peeling masks at home.
Benefits of skin peeling
Peeling has many benefits for the skin, and here are some of them:
- Remove dead skin cells and dirt from the skin; As the peeling mask dries, it peels off the dead skin layer, dust particles, and small dirt that clog pores, resulting in a fresh and radiant complexion at the same time.
- To get rid of all skin problems; Free radicals cause acne, skin pigmentation, and dark spots, and to protect the skin from them, the skin must be given doses of antioxidants, through vitamins extracted from fruits and plants that are applied to them as masks, making them a shield against free radicals.
- The skin appears younger in age with regular use of peeling, through peeling masks that depend on vitamin C and vitamin E, and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and the size of pores, in addition to tight and bright skin will be observed.
- Absorbing excess sebum in the skin without drying it out, in addition to opening and clearing clogged pores, leaving the skin clear and natural.
- Soothe and cool the skin; The peeling masks contain anti-inflammatory, and by removing dead skin, white and blackheads, which reduces skin infections from small acid particles in the air, or rashes.
Tips for applying peeling masks
The skin must be cleaned before starting to peel it to get rid of excess oil and dirt, wash the skin with lukewarm water to prepare the skin for peeling, tie the hair to keep it away from the mask, apply the peeling mask evenly on the skin with a brush, and avoid applying it to the eyebrows and the area of the eyes and mouth, and not to speak or move the head in While the mask is on the skin, and do not rub the peeling mask to get rid of it, but it is removed in the form of layers, and the mask is used only once or twice a week.
How to peel the face at home
To get flawless, beautiful skin, peeling masks can be used, which are important in your weekly skincare routine, and here are some different ways to make natural and home peeling masks:
Gelatin mask to exfoliate the skin
Gelatin cleans pores, tightens skin; To prevent fine lines and wrinkles, its method is:
- A tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- One and a half tablespoon of milk.
- A few drops of lavender oil.
How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients in a glass or ceramic bowl, then heat them in a water bath.
- Leave the mixture to cool, after removing the bowl from the heat.
- The peel-off mask is ready to use.
Active Charcoal Exfoliating Mask
Activated charcoal clears the pores of the skin from impurities, dirt, sebum, and toxins, and its method is:
- Half a teaspoon of activated charcoal.
- Half a teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
- A tablespoon of distilled water.
How to prepare:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir the mixture constantly until you get a sticky mixture.
- The peeling mask is ready to use, but the face must be washed before applying it to remove the sebum.
Egg white mask for peeling skin
The sticky nature of egg white makes it a good scrub, and it is useful in shrinking the pores of the skin, preventing black and whiteheads, and removing fine hair from the skin of the face, and its method is:
- One egg white.
- Tissue paper.
How to prepare:
- This mask is applied in one or two layers, in the following way: Beat the egg white in a bowl.
- Then apply the foamy egg white to the skin generously.
- After that, small pieces of tissue paper are placed all over the face.
- Then another layer of whipped egg white is applied over the napkins, and this is how the first layer is formed, and for the second layer, the tissue paper is placed over the beaten egg white again.
- Then finish with a layer of egg white.
- Leave the mask to dry completely, and gently remove it from the face, against the direction of hair growth, and rinse it off the face with cold water.
Orange mask for peeling skin
The orange mask is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals and from the signs of aging, in addition to rejuvenating and refreshing the skin, adding a golden glow to it, and its method is:
- 4 tablespoons of fresh orange juice.
- Two tablespoons of unflavored gelatin.
How to prepare:
- Put the ingredients in a heatproof container.
- Then the container is placed in a water bath, and the ingredients are stirred until the gelatin powder has completely dissolved.
- After that, the container is removed from the heat and left to cool.
- The peeling mask is ready to use.