Experts indicate that hair grows by 2.5 cm approximately every several months, but during one-year hair grows approximately 15 cm, but this growth varies from person to person depending on several things, including some diseases, malnutrition, or psychological stress. It is worth noting that one hair goes through several stages during its growth, and the hair growth cycle includes three periods, which are the period of growth, the period of rest, and in the end, it reaches the period of fall, and hair growth can be increased and its follicles strengthened by following some simple tips. The hair is thick, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
Natural mixtures to strengthen hair follicles
There are many mixtures that are concerned with strengthening hair follicles and stimulating their growth, including:
Onion juice strengthens hair follicles and stimulates their growth, and its method is:
- Amount of onions.
Method of preparation and use:
- Peeling onions using a knife or using fingers.
Squeeze the onions using your hands, a blender, or a grater, and we have onion juice.
- Onion juice test on a specific, hidden area of the skin; In order to notice if there is a reaction or sensitivity, as onion juice can cause irritation due to its strength.
- Apply onion juice to the head and massage the scalp well using the fingertips. The massage gives additional strength to stimulate the hair follicles.
- Leave it on for between 30 minutes to an hour, for better results.
- Wash hair as usual with suitable hair shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this method three times a week.
Rosemary oil and peppermint oil
Rosemary oil and peppermint oil stimulate hair follicles when used in a scalp massage, and this treatment can be used by following the following steps:
- From 3-4 drops of rosemary oil.
- From 3-4 drops of peppermint oil.
- A few drops of any hair care oil.
Method of preparation and use:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use any hair shampoo that contains these oils.
- Massaging the scalp in a circular motion using the fingertips, not with the nails, slowly for five minutes.
- Leave it on the head for two hours, and wear a shower cap.
- Wash hair with shampoo twice during the shower, and use the conditioner that is usually used.
There are some settings that can be done in order to have healthy and strong hair, and the occurrence of this depends on several things:
- Cut the ends of split hair, because this works to show the hair in a healthy way, and cutting hair prevents split ends from moving to parts of the hair that are not damaged, and some experts advise cutting hair every 5 weeks, while others recommend cutting its ends every 4-6 weeks.
- Knowing the type of hair because helps to know the appropriate treatment for it, the necessary care methods, and know everything that it needs.
- Use premium quality hair shampoo and hair conditioner suitable for hair type.
Regularly massaging the scalp because massage increases blood flow to the hair, or by using a bath balm that relieves tension, in addition to it can reduce hair loss.
- Frequently massage the hair with the appropriate high-quality hair conditioner, taking into account reading the instructions on each package and it is possible to make the hair conditioner at home.
- Avoid frequent hair washing. Because that causes the hair to automatically lose the number of natural oils that the hair produces, but in the end, it is up to the person himself, some people tend to wash their hair daily and others are satisfied with it once or twice a week, and the hair must be washed gently, and this includes massaging the hair and rubbing it with shampoo in order to avoid hair loss due to annoying rubbing.
- After completing the shower and heading to combing the hair, you must take into account that the combing should be gentle also because the hair is brittle and susceptible to breakage and fall, and therefore it is preferable to wait a little while until the hair is dry, then combed, and consideration must also be given to avoid excessive combing and combing the hair.
- Avoid drying hair with heat products such as a thermal brush and a heated iron constantly, and relieve it as much as possible, because this is one of the most common factors for hair damage.
- Protecting hair from swimming pools full of chlorine, which threatens the scalp, and causes dry hair follicles, and it is preferable to use a hair protection product before going swimming, in addition to wearing a swimming cap, and from the hair products used when swimming are those products that contain oils, silicone, or any natural option. Like coconut.