In addition to helping us lose weight, oats can be a good ally when it comes to regulating our intestinal transit, as it provides us with high amounts of fiber.
Oats have always been a great nutritional supplement. Not only is it distinguished by its richness in trace elements and antioxidants, but also by the properties it provides.
One of the most attractive to consumers is its high slimming power.
Thus, oats allow anyone who ingests it in any of its forms to reach their ideal weight and maintain optimal health.
What are the benefits of oats?
- Helps in healthy weight loss
- Reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Eliminates localized fat
- Improves resistance during exercise
However, we will now focus on the ways to prepare it. This way we will be able to lose weight with the help of oats, instead of going on a strict diet which will only bring side effects.
Different recipes for weight loss
1. Oat water
This is the most common way to eat oats for weight loss.
Simple to make, it only takes a few minutes to prepare the recipe.
- 8 cups of mineral water (2 L)
- 1 cup of whole oats (105 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice (2 ml)
- In a bowl, combine the oats with a glass of water (200 mL) until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add the rest of the water and mix again.
- Then add the lemon juice.
- Continue to strain the drink.
- Take this mixture every morning on an empty stomach and you will see changes over the next 2 weeks.
2. Cooked oats
With very few ingredients, you’ll have a great recipe and can say goodbye to those extra pounds forever!
- 6 cups of mineral water (1 1 / 2l)
- 1 cup of whole oats (105 g)
- 2 tablespoons of barley miso (20 g)
- Heat the water and when the first boiling is done, add the whole oats.
- Wait 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- When cool, add the barley miso and let steep for about 8 hours.
- Then, after the indicated time, the mix and the preparation will be ready.
- Eat it on an empty stomach, so that when you eat breakfast, you will be less hungry and be satisfied quickly.
3. Oatmeal, pear, and ginger smoothie
Mixing your favorite ingredients together can be a great way to lose weight.
- 1 skimmed yogurt (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup of pre-cooked oats (52 g)
- 1 ripe pear without skin
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped ginger (2 g)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
Method of preparation
Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until combined.
Eat it for breakfast, as it is an effective way to gain maximum energy.
4. Light oatmeal cookies
What if instead of gaining weight by eating chocolate cookies, you lose it healthily with delicious light cookies?
It’s very simple, learn how to prepare them and have them at tea time without remorse.
- 1 cup of oatmeal (105 g)
- 1/2 cup of flour (120 g)
- cinnamon powder (1 pinch)
- salt (1 pinch)
- baking soda (1 pinch)
- 3 tablespoons of butter (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (15 ml)
- 1/2 cup egg
- 1 cup of brown sugar (250 g)
- Pour the oats in a bowl, then the nuts or raisins, flour, cinnamon, salt and measure out the baking soda. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the butter with the vanilla and the egg.
- Then gradually add the measure of sugar, continuing to beat, so that everything is homogeneous.
- Finally, add the mixture of oats and raisins.
- You can then shape your cookies and bake them until golden brown.
- Without any doubts, this will be the best light snack for your afternoons!