Tight, smooth, and healthy skin every day? The Jade Massage Roller is a natural Japanese alternative to Botox.
Using the Jade massage roller
The massage should preferably be performed on cleansed skin. We especially recommend applying it with oil (for example, argan tree, jojoba), which will provide a smooth glide, and absorption of the active ingredients of the massage oil, which will be introduced into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
Make movements from the inside to the outside of the face and from the bottom to the top, acting against the force of gravity.
Tips for using the massage roller
Avoid contact of the metal part of the roller with water.
After massaging, the roller should be washed with a damp cloth or cotton swab.
It is recommended to leave the jade massage roller for a few weeks in the sun in order to preserve the properties of the stone.
Proprieties of Jade
- Jade is a 100% natural stone
- It has a strong relaxing effect
- It calms and harmonizes the body
- It reduces dilated capillaries
- It improves the digestive system and suppresses hunger
- It promotes fertility
The effects of this Jade stone Massage roller :
- The cold of the stone reduces swelling and bags under the eyes
- Stimulates collagen and elastin fibers
- Improves skin elasticity
- Acts in a detoxifying manner
- Reduces wrinkles
- Accelerates cell renewal
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces swelling and wrinkles on the face and under the eyes
- Brightens the skin
- Relaxing effect