Oily skin is the most sensitive type of skin, and this skin is characterized by different features from others; Its pores are large, and it is considered somewhat thick and shiny, and it secretes oils a lot, and these oils expose it to the appearance of pimples, pimples, blackheads, and other problems, but the most important thing that distinguishes it is that it is the most important type of skin that resists wrinkles and signs of aging.
Causes of greasy skin
The cause of oily skin can be caused by several things, including genetics, diet, fatigue and stress, hormonal changes in the body due to puberty, and some of the symptoms that women go through cause oily skin, and these symptoms are represented by menstruation, pregnancy, or interruption. Menstruation, or due to taking birth control pills.
Many women suffer from problems resulting from oily skin, as it is sensitive and vulnerable to many problems resulting from its oily nature, so it requires a lot of care and attention, and to deal with it with caution, and here we will explain the methods of oily skincare, the most important masks that are suitable for it, and the masks that work to lighten it.
Methods for oily skincare
The oils produced by oily skin are good for preserving the youth of the skin, but at the same time they expose them to the appearance of pimples, pimples and large pores, so oily skin needs many steps to take care of it, namely:
- Clean the skin: All dermatologists agree that the most effective way to take care of oily skin and control its oils is to clean it with an appropriate and gentle cleanser in the morning and evening, and not to use a detergent that is inappropriate or harsh on oily skin; Because in this case, it increases the secretion of oil in it, and also care must be taken not to wash the skin with hot water, and this is limited to cold water; Because hot water irritates it, and you do not dry the skin after washing it with a hand towel.
- Use the appropriate toner: It is preferable to use toner also because it reduces the secretion of oil, as it reduces and tightens the large pores of the skin, but it is preferable to apply it to only oily places, such as the forehead, chin, and nose, and avoid applying it to dry areas of the skin.
- Protect it from the sun’s rays: The sun is one of the enemies of oily skin, so it must be protected by using a suitable condom that is free of oils. Because oily skin is somewhat thick, and if conventional condoms are used, it can clog its pores and cause it a lot of problems.
- Moisturizing it with a suitable moisturizer: Many people with oily skin shy away from using a moisturizer. Because of their belief that it does not need moisturizing because of the large number of oils that it secretes, and because of their fear of increasing its shine, and on the contrary, oily skin needs a suitable moisturizer to look its best, but this moisturizer must be free of oils.
- Use of natural masks: The use of natural masks, especially mud masks, is very useful in reducing oily skin oils, but it is recommended to apply these mud masks to places that secrete a lot of oils in the skin and avoid dry areas. So that it does not get drier, and it is used only when needed and not daily, for example before an event, or once a week.
- Consult a dermatologist: It is necessary to consult a dermatologist, especially if there are pimples and pimples on the skin, in order to choose the appropriate ointment for treatment, or in order to use a laser, or chemical peels to reduce its oils, and thus improve its general appearance.
Masks to lighten oily skin
These are the most effective masks for lightening oily skin, and are suitable for all skin types:
Dry skin is one of the most important causes of darkening of the skin, and honey moisturizes the skin, and it contains anti-bacterial properties that help remove spots and acne scars, remove dead cells, and thus renew and open the skin, by applying a little honey on the skin daily and leaving it For a few minutes, then wash the skin. You can also follow the following recipe:
- A spoonful of powdered milk.
- A spoonful of honey.
- Half a teaspoon of almond oil.
- A little lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients and apply gently on the face, and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water then cold.
- Repeat daily.
Egg mask is one of the most important skin-lightening masks. This is because it contains protein that purifies and moisturizes the skin and its method:
- Lemon juice.
- Egg whites.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply the mask to the face.
- Wash the face with water after the mask has dried
Orange is one of the most important elements of the skin. Because it contains vitamin C in abundance, in addition to it has whitening properties that can lighten the skin color. It has been found that consuming orange juice regularly can contribute to improving the overall texture of the skin and making it more supple.
- Two tablespoons of orange juice.
- A pinch of dried turmeric.
- Mix the ingredients, then put the mixture on the face and neck before going to sleep, and it can also be applied to the hands and legs.
- Wash off after 20-30 minutes. Repeat daily.
The acidic property of lemon acts as a natural whitening agent, as it contains a high amount of vitamin C that regenerates skin cells, and it contains antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin.
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice.
- A spoonful of turmeric powder.
- Mix the ingredients well, and put them on the skin for half an hour, after which the face is
- washed with water.
- Repeat daily.
- You can also mix each amount of lemon juice and powdered milk with a spoonful of honey, and put it on the skin for 15-20 minutes, then wash the face, and repeat this last recipe daily or every two days.
Note: When using these treatments, make sure that there are no open wounds in the skin. Because the acidic nature of lemons can cause pain in open wounds, lemon juice is not suitable for sensitive skin.