Homemade Turmeric Tea to Boost Immunity
Homemade Turmeric Tea is a natural way to boost immunity. In Ayurveda, Turmeric is considered a body cleansing herb. It has been used for thousands of years as an effective cancer fighter. Ayurveda describes a variety of ailments and diseases that can be prevented by using herbal remedies.
Benefits of turmeric
Turmeric contains curcumin, an active ingredient that gives Turmeric its color. Curcumin is proven to have the ability to boost the immune system and fight a variety of different infections and diseases. Curcumin is one of the nutrients needed for optimal health benefits, but it is also consumed in supplement form for those who desire to take advantage of the benefits without the expense. Homemade Turmeric Tea to boost immunity is easy to make. All that is required is that one part of the turmeric paste is ground into a fine powder and mixed with a cup of hot water. One should not boil the paste before consuming it.
Drinking a couple of cups of Homemade Turmeric Tea to boost the immune system each day will help keep the body healthy and strong. This type of tea also helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals better than any other beverage. Boosting the immune system is extremely important because individuals who have weak immune systems become susceptible to all kinds of diseases. When one becomes ill, it can cause a serious strain on the body.
The benefits of the Homemade Turmeric Tea
The benefits of the Homemade Turmeric Tea to boost the immune system is that it can provide antioxidants that will fight the effects of free radicals. Free radicals are damaging agents that have been linked to serious illnesses in both humans and animals. A couple of cups of this tea each day will help the body fight off those free radicals and protect the immune system from further attacks. Antioxidants can also work to improve the function of the immune system so that it can work more effectively. This will help to keep the body functioning properly and ward off infections and other health problems.
Boosting the immune system is also one way how Homemade Turmeric Tea boosts the immune system. Green tea has been known to fight free radicals and improve the immune system so drinking the tea helps to strengthen the immune system. Some research has even suggested that drinking green tea helps to protect against heart disease. This type of tea helps to reduce the risks of heart disease by lowering the risk of blood clots, atherosclerosis, and strokes. It also helps to protect the body from cancer and other types of disease.
Boosting the immune system is just one way how Homemade Turmeric Tea to boosts the immune system. Drinking a cup of hot tea on a daily basis can help the body naturally boost its immune system.
You will need:
- 2-inch piece of Ginger (finely grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Honey-1 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds powder-1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds powder-1 teaspoon
- cinnamon powder-1 teaspoon
- A pinch of ground Black pepper
- 2 cups of Water
How to make Immunity Boosting Tea:
- Boil 2 cups of water and add freshly grated ginger. Once the water boils, add 1 teaspoon each of fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and cinnamon powder. Also, add a pinch of grounded black pepper.
- Bring this combination to boil. Lower down the flame after 2 minutes and add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder, and immediately turn off the flames.
- Let the mixture cool for 2-3 minutes and strain the tea.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, stir well, enjoy the warm satisfying tea.
- The chemical compounds in fresh ginger root help the body to fight germs, due to their antimicrobial properties. It also improves oral health benefits, like gingerol, a compound found in ginger combats oral bacteria.
- Ginger helps to relieve menstrual cramps in the initial days of the cycle, by reducing the inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger roots have proved to be one of the best ingredients to fight cold and cough. It relieves sore throat, due to its bioactive compounds as supported by scientific studies and tradition.
- fresh Turmeric root turn helps in increasing the immuno-modulating capacity of the body and helps bolster the immune system.
- It increases the antioxidant capacity of the body and helps in slowing down the aging process.
- Curcumin, a compound found ingredient in turmeric not only helps in treating skin problems but also combats diabetes and cholesterol.
3. Fennel seeds
- It improves digestive health.
- It is a pleasant-smelling herb that aids in fighting bad breath.
- The high levels of potassium and calcium in fennel seeds assist the body in regulating blood pressure levels.
4. Cumin seeds
- The cumin seeds are a rich source of iron which especially helps women and children to aid iron deficiency.
- It has a lot of plant compounds that promote digestion and also help in reducing weight by lowering the fat percentage of the body.
- Cumin seeds have high anti-inflammatory properties and anti-oxidative properties which help combat your skin and hair problems.
- Cinnamon has high antimicrobial properties and antibiotic property which help in boosting immunity.
- Its medicinal property can help in fighting high cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- The cinnamon aids in loosening the visceral (bad) fat and thus supports weight loss.
6. Black Pepper
- Black pepper helps in relieving cough and cold as it stimulates mucus flow.
- Piperin, an essential compound found in black pepper, has anticarcinogenic properties and helps in fighting many forms of cancer.
- The piperin also promotes weight loss that doesn’t allow the formation of fat cells, along with fighting infections.
Note: People who take blood thinners or who have diabetes should talk to their doctors or health experts before trying this tea or any turmeric supplement.
7. lemon juice
Lemon juice is a powerful antiseptic agent that fights against viruses. Lemon juice helps in improving the overall health of the body.
Honey is a great way to get energy from food. It contains fructose, glucose, and other sugars that provide instant energy for the body.