Ways to slim the buttocks and thighs
Buttocks and thighs
In men, fat is often formed in the abdominal area, forming what is called the shape of an apple. As for women, it is known that it stores more fat in the buttocks and thighs. It resembles the shape of a pear pill. Blood and type 2 diabetes compared to the shape of the apple, but pear-shaped obesity remains a source of concern and risk to human health.
By exercising and following healthy eating habits, you can accelerate the process of losing fat in the buttocks area and burning calories, in which case you must combine exercises that burn calories and exercises that increase strength, and this will be explained in the following.
Calorie burning exercises
These exercises aim to burn calories, and these exercises include the following:
Escalating the stairs:
Escalating the stairs at the feet at a rate of 90 steps per minute for two minutes a day, five times a week, greatly affects the burning of calories and improving physical fitness.
It gives similar benefits to climb stairs, and calories can also be burned by climbing, climbing hills, and high areas to enhance the effect of this exercise.
This exercise burns almost twice the number of calories compared to hiking or climbing stairs.
Yoga helps to improve flexibility and promote relaxation, and these exercises are preferred 15-20 minutes.
High-Intensity Training Exercise:
It is a group of high-intensity exercises, from 12 to 15 alternating exercises; Where each exercise needs a short period (30 seconds) or more, and then move to a type of light exercise, then move to the next one of the exercises of the high-intensity stages, and the following is a group of high-intensity exercises that help burn fat in the buttocks area:
- Jumping Jack.
- push up.
- Running around.
- Crunches or crunches sometimes called stomach exercises.
- Leg lifts.
- The elbow-centered exercise known as planks.
- Parallel or dip workout.
Exercise strength exercises help burn calories, and these exercises include:
Wall position exercise
- Squat or squat exercise and the following points show how this exercise: Leaves a space between the legs with shoulder width. Keep the arms straight forward to balance. Slowly drop toward the floor, like imagining sitting slowly on a chair until the knees angle is 90 degrees, with the need to prevent the knees from bending inward, then standing slowly and repeating the exercise.
Thigh slimming methods
Muscle building helps burn more body fat and helps improve body shape, so previous exercises help to get rid of buttocks fat in particular and body fat in general. In addition to previous exercises, you can get rid of the fat accumulated in the thighs or legs by following the advice The following:
- Aerobic exercise: most adults are advised to do moderate exercise (at least 150 minutes per week).
- Muscle-strengthening: As fat loss alone causes sagging, then time must be set to increase muscle strength in the thighs area. One of the best exercises is impulse exercises, and the following points show the correct way to exercise the impulse:
Stand firmly, and place hands on hips for balance.
Stretch the right leg forward, turn the left leg back, and then bend the right leg to get a right angle.
Repeat the previous step by switching between feet.
- Calorie reduction: It should be noted that there is no magic diet to get rid of fat in the thighs, but reducing calories consumed is necessary to get rid of excess fat, including thigh fat; As the body will be forced to use excess fat as a natural source of energy.
Diet to lose the buttocks and thighs
Daily eating habits should be changed with exercise to burn calories and lose fat greatly. It does not require a strict diet, but rather a healthy and balanced diet, by:
- Drink enough water and fluids to maintain body moisture and reduce cellulite clarity in the thighs and buttocks.
- Avoid eating sugar.
- Reducing starch and refined carbohydrates and increasing whole grain consumption.
- Choose lean protein, healthy fats, and eat them in moderation.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Reducing foods that contain empty calories, which are foods that give high calories and few nutrients