An old lemon trick to remove deep wrinkles from the face
Very early on, the signs of aging appear. Indeed, the first wrinkles set in around the age of 30. Fortunately, there are natural methods to mitigate and fight against this sometimes destabilizing phenomenon. We offer you an extremely effective trick based on organic lemon, to prevent and fight wrinkles.
What are the factors that can promote the appearance of wrinkles?
Certain factors are likely to trigger skin aging. A distinction is made between internal causes and external causes.
Among the internal factors are:
- Genetic aging of skin cells: Over time, skin cells age. This process is genetically programmed for each of us. The skin becomes less firm and less resistant to stretching. The dermis weakens and the first wrinkles appear.
- Oxidative stress: Free radicals play a role in cellular aging. With age, the body’s ability to defend itself against toxins naturally present in the air diminishes. Free radicals cause stress to the cells of the body and promote aging of the skin.
- Hormones: When women reach menopause, estrogen production decreases. This hormonal disruption leads to a deterioration of collagen and elastin fibers, which weakens the appearance of the skin.
We also have external factors such as:
- Cigarettes and the sun: Nicotine impacts the vascularization of the skin, attacks the dermis, and prevents the renewal of skin cells.
- Stress and Lack of Sleep: Related, lack of sleep and stress are factors that cause the body to produce more free radicals, causing aging to accelerate.
- Dehydration: The skin needs frequent hydration. Lack of hydration promotes the appearance of wrinkles.
The natural organic lemon method to fight wrinkles:
“Better safe than sorry,” they say… You don’t have to wait until you have a few wrinkles to take care of your skin. This can be done even by those who do not yet have marks on the face to prevent their appearance. For those who already have wrinkles, this method helps to reduce them and effectively fight against skin aging.