Do you want to learn how to make aloe vera, chemical-free hand soap? We show you how to do it at home in a few simple steps and with a few ingredients. Take note!
To make aloe vera soap, you don’t need to use caustic soda. Although this component has been used for a long time in the development of this type of product, today there are several alternatives to dispense with its use.
In fact, there are gentle formulas that give an added benefit.
This is because caustic soda can cause side effects on the skin, especially in sensitive people.
It is a corrosive ingredient that has been linked to problems such as dermatitis, dryness, and dandruff. In fact, many companies, have stopped using it.
Is All-Natural Soap Better for You?
All-natural soaps are better than store-bought. They contain no chemicals, preservatives, or artificial ingredients. The only thing you need to worry about with a natural soap is the quality of the oils used in its making. If they’re not pure enough, they can cause skin irritation. But if you use high-grade organic vegetable oil then there’s nothing to be worried about.
Choosing an All-Natural Soap Base
All-natural soap base options vary from store to store. Some stores sell their own brand of natural soap while others will use another company’s product. If you’re looking at making your own all-natural bar of soap, here are some things to consider:
1. Choose a high-quality organic oil. Organic oils are grown without pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers, sewage sludge, irradiation, or genetic engineering. These types of oils are also free of genetically modified organisms. GMO crops were developed by scientists who wanted to create plants resistant to certain pesticides. However, these new seeds caused other health issues like allergies and cancer.
2. Look for a mild fragrance. Natural fragrances come from essential oils which are extracted from flowers, herbs, fruits, spices, roots, bark, leaves, and wood. Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts made from plant materials. When choosing an all-
How to Make All-Natural Soap
Making homemade soap isn’t difficult at all! There are many different recipes out there on how to do this. The first step is choosing what type of base you want to use. Then, add oils and essential oils to create your perfect recipe.
How to Make All-Natural Soap With Essential Oils
According to Wellness Mama, regular or cold process soap-making is also called cold processing and entails mixing the soap mixture with the oil mixture, then pouring the combined mixture into insulated molds. Article continues below advertisement Then, there’s the melt and pour method, which is the only soap-making process with the ability to forgo the ingredient of lye. Start by weighing your ingredients to the right amount and ratio, then combine your liquid oils and set them aside. The final product! After curing, use a vegetable peeler to remove the hardened layer of wax that forms around the top of the bar. Enjoy!
All-Natural Beauty Products That Are Safe For Your Skin
If you’ve ever wondered what products would work best for your skin without harming it, here are some safe options.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides, which means it doesn’t get stored in our fat cells. It gets burned up quickly instead. This makes coconut oil great for weight loss since it helps us feel full longer. It also works well when applied directly onto the face.
2. Almond Oil Almonds have been known as one of nature’s most powerful superfoods because of their antioxidant properties. In addition to being rich in vitamin E, almonds help reduce inflammation and fight off bacteria. When mixed with olive oil, almond oil creates a moisturizing mask that leaves skin soft and supple.
3. Avocado Oil
Avocado oil has become very popular lately due to its anti-inflammatory benefits. According to Dr. Oz, avocado oil may even prevent wrinkles.
Aloe Vera is a plant that has been used for thousands of years in the treatment and prevention of many ailments, including skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It also contains natural anti-inflammatory properties which can help with other health problems like arthritis or even cancer.
Why is aloe vera good for the face?
Aloe vera is a source of natural treatment for a variety of skin conditions.
This is because aloe gel and aloe vera soaps have long been used to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, burns, frostbite, psoriasis, and cold sores.
1. It helps soothe skin irritation
Topical applications of aloe vera or homemade aloe vera soap help relieve rashes, itching, stinging, and other skin damage. Aloe vera has antifungal and antibacterial properties, and it works wonders in soothing dermatitis, psoriasis, burns, frostbite, and inflammation.
2. It can treat burns
Topical application of aloe vera protects your skin from radiation damage. It relieves burns and damage caused by UV exposure.
3. It helps in wound healing
In one study, researchers found that aloe vera accelerated wound healing in patients with wounds / abrasions caused by the dermabrasion procedure. However, scientists don’t know how aloe vera does this.
4. It hydrates your skin and prevents aging
Aloe vera contains mucopolysaccharides that won’t let moisture escape your skin. It also promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers. These two compounds make your skin elastic and prevent wrinkles.
5. It is anti-inflammatory
Aloe vera inhibits the activity of the cyclooxygenase pathway. It also contains C-glucosyl chromone, which is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- 2 tablets of glycerin soap (250 g).
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel (200 g).
- 4 tablespoons of honey (60 g).
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil (100 ml).
- Lemon zest or drops of essential oil.
Instructions for making aloe vera soap
- First, get a heat-resistant microwave container. Then put the glycerin soap tablets and let them melt. It may take about 4 minutes.
- Later, when the soap is melted, add the spoonfuls of honey, lemon zest or essential oil drops and aloe vera pulp.
- Separately, heat the olive oil until hot. It is important to prevent the oil from overheating, as it can lose its properties.
- After heating the oil, combine all the ingredients using a hand mixer on low power. In the end, you should end up with a brilliant mixture, with a pleasant aroma.
Do you dare to make this natural soap at home? As you can see, making your own aloe vera soap is very easy and won’t take long.
Finally, you will have an ideal product to take care of your skin. Plus, you’ll make sure it doesn’t contain caustic soda. Give it a try!
Made with aloe vera, this product nourishes the skin and helps prevent signs of sensitivity such as itching and irritation.