Women are interested in their beauty and appear well-groomed, but this requires internal and external care. It is good for women to have beautiful and shiny hair and beautiful and clear skin through different skincare products. Enough sleep to maintain your natural beauty.
Beauty care tips
Exercise at least 3 times a week. To keep your body healthy and beautiful, use sunscreen 30 minutes before going out under the rays of the sun to be absorbed by your skin so that it works to protect and preserve it, put on the appropriate makeup for you, and wear clothes that suit your age and body.
Take care of yourself and take care of it to get a beautiful body, by walking for half an hour a day, and doing exercises and yoga, these things will make you feel energetic and energetic and will help you get a wonderful body.
Wash your face daily, use cosmetics and moisturizers suitable for your skin, and use sunscreen when going out, even if the weather is cloudy; To avoid unexpected sunburn. To get good skin, follow these steps:
Drink a lot of water; Because water moisturizes the layers of the skin, and helps to exfoliate and not dry it out.
Wash your face morning and evening, use a suitable cleanser to get a deep cleansing of your skin, then moisturize your skin.
Apply lip balm constantly, especially in winter.
Use good-quality makeup that suits your complexion, and remove it before bed.
Maintaining a clean body:
Keep your body clean; Because smelling beautiful and clean is part of having a beautiful body. To keep your body clean, follow these steps:
Keep bathing daily; Because this will make your body smell nice.
Wash your hair as often as needed; To get rid of the oils that appear on it.
Apply deodorant; To avoid unwanted bad smell.
Feet and hands care:
Moisturize your feet and hands frequently. Because these parts of your body are used a lot in your daily life, so you must moisturize them and take care of your nails always.
Clean your teeth morning and evening with regular brushing and flossing; Because this makes you have a wonderful smile, and it helps you preserve your teeth throughout your life.
Choose the right hairstyle: comb your hair, especially the hair at the front of your head, in a way that suits your face. To show it beautifully.
Choose clothes, fabrics, and colors that suit your age and body, and they do not have to be expensive, and arrange them in your closet in a beautiful way.
Natural beauty care ingredients.
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E and magnesium, it is a source of protein, fiber, copper, and phosphorous, it is devoid of salt, reduces sugar, contains antioxidants, contains omega-3 fatty acids that are beneficial for your hair and skin, and it is one of the most used natural oils in the world of beauty. Here are some benefits of almond oil for beauty care:
- Almond oil nourishes the hair, as it works to prevent your hair loss, smooths curly hair, prevents itchy scalp, and treats many problems; Because it is rich in hair nutrients such as vitamin E, biotin, and fatty acids, it stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Almond oil reduces wrinkles, as it is resistant to wrinkles and fine lines. Because it contains vitamin E, which is necessary to regenerate your skin cells that help maintain the moisture of your skin, and tighten your skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Neem leaves and oils have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They are used in the manufacture of many cosmetic products such as soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, and creams because it treats some problems such as; Acne, wrinkles, blackheads, dandruff, and hair loss. Here are some of the benefits of neem for beauty care:
- Neem prevents dandruff, as it prevents fungal infection, reduces the inflammation that may occur on the scalp caused by itching, and relieves dryness and itching caused by the presence of dandruff.
- Neem prevents skin infections, as neem contains antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-viral properties, making it effective in treating skin infections such as eczema.
- Neem works to clean and close pores, as it works to close large pores, blackheads, and whiteheads, as it works to clog large pores and pull out impurities from them.
Banana peel contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, and it is rich in vitamins B12 and B6, magnesium and potassium, so the banana peel is beneficial in caring for your skin; Because here are some of the benefits of banana peel for beauty care:
- Helps to whiten teeth because it contains citric acid, which helps reduce yellow spots on your teeth, making them white like pearls.
- It treats acne and pimples in general because it performs a natural peeling to remove toxins from your pores, which in turn treats and reduces acne, and the antioxidants in the peel also help prevent the germs that cause acne.
- Treat the banana peel for your skin. Because it contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, which benefit the skin and help treat spots, the antioxidants in the peel work to reduce black spots and blemishes.