Ginger and lemon water
It’s our morning health drink, drunk on an empty stomach for months. We have become addicted. At first, to make it less aggressive I added a little honey or agave syrup, to sweeten and sweeten. But over the weeks, I didn’t wear anymore. Water, fresh ginger and lemon, lime or lime juice depending on the day, that’s it. To drink like herbal tea.
It is not a slimming drink, nor a so-called detox, but a healthy concentrate for the body. We often talk about the benefits of ginger, but it is very interesting to associate lemon with ginger.
Benefits of the combination of ginger and lemon
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Benefits on the immune system.
- A source of vitamin C.
- Better digestion.
- A moderate fat-burning effect.
About the ginger and lemon drink recipe
- Only sugar if you find the drink too acidic. Honey, agave syrup, brown sugar, or coconut sugar, your choice.
- Choose organic ginger, and you can avoid peeling it. Finely grate the ginger or cut it into small strips.
- Brew the ginger in the boiling water first, and add the lemon juice only after the water has cooled so as not to kill the vitamins in the lemon.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the juice or squeeze it roughly and put the lemons in your bottle. Then choose organic.
- You can also add a little turmeric or garlic.
And if you. like healthy or natural drinks, I invite you to discover my turmeric golden latte and my homemade fresh mint syrup.