The use of this beautiful accessory has no contraindication since the treatment is non-invasive. Everyone can therefore use it without risking endangering their skin. However, be careful about the product you buy. Indeed, the jade stone is increasingly rare and counterfeits are legion. So, what you think of as a semi-precious stone may be a more common stone like serpentine, or even plastic or glass. As a result, you do not get all the benefits of the massage roller.
How to use it?
The jade roller is used in facial self-massage morning and evening to decongest the face and relax it. However, it should not be used alone. Indeed, for maximum results, you must combine it with your beauty routine. So, used after a moisturizer, the jade roller is the final touch that helps strengthen the action of your day or night cream by making it penetrate deeper into the skin. You can also apply it after an oil or serum. Or simply on clean, cleaned water, but the benefits of the massage roller will not be optimized.
To have good results, massage techniques are very important. Also, start with the eye area and the edges of the nose with the small stone going up towards the hairline, then massage the rest of the face with the larger one by performing massage movements from the inside to the outside and from the bottom to the top without going back and forth. And this, in order to counter the effects of gravity and to stimulate the lymph. Then, finish with the sides of the neck towards the center of the collarbone to send the toxins accumulated on the face to the center of the body where they will be processed and eliminated naturally.
During the massage, exert light pressure so as not to attack and irritate the skin. Otherwise, you will end up with red skin. Then repeat these movements for a maximum of 5-10 minutes (2-3 minutes may be enough if you don’t have much time in front of you). Thus, the jade roller massage is an easy practice to integrate into your beauty routine. After this little daily ritual, the skin is more relaxed and the complexion fresher. Although jade is a naturally cold stone, to enhance the refreshing and invigorating power of your treatment stone, keep your jade roller in the refrigerator between uses. Also, clean it with warm water and soap after each use. Eh yes! Like any beauty accessory, your massage roller must be clean and flawless.
Jade roller benefits
The jade roller is a treatment for the skin of the face which is used to:
- Soothe the skin: Facial massage reduces facial tension and softer features.
- Promote lymphatic drainage: jade stone increases blood flow and cleanses impurities.
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness thanks to its draining properties.
- Alleviate Signs of Fatigue: The de-stressing owners of jade stone help relax the face, making it less tired and more alive.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles: by massaging your face regularly, you accelerate cell renewal and collagen production.
- Illuminate and refresh the complexion: in case of a bad look or dull complexion, a few minutes of massage with roll-on jade can restore radiance to the complexion.
- Tighten pores: massage regulates sebum production and refines skin texture.
- Increase the effectiveness of facial treatments: in this case, it is advisable to heat the stone in hot water to optimize its action.