With this natural treatment, you will strengthen the scalp, avoiding the pain, itching, and dryness that can occur on a deteriorated scalp.
With the use of rosemary oil home remedy, you can strengthen the scalp so that the hair becomes stronger and healthier. This oil is very easy to prepare at home, and applied by massage to stimulate the hair follicles, thus activating abundant growth and preventing their fall in the same way.
How to strengthen the scalp
You can use fresh or dried rosemary, although it’s much easier to get in supermarkets in the latter form. Another recommendation is to use it on very dry twigs, not powdered because this way the same results are not obtained.
Use rosemary oil to strengthen the scalp
- In a container that has a lid, it can be plastic or glass, the size of a small glass, place a spoonful of rosemary on dry twigs.
- Then add half a cup of extra virgin olive oil, especially because it has more vitamins and properties than normal olive oil.
- This oil is very favorable for the strengthening and growth of the nails, also for the hydration of the skin, which makes it more beautiful and healthy.
- After the oil and rosemary are mixed, we heat them for two minutes in the microwave.
- If you don’t have one, you can heat it in the kitchen over low heat using a saucepan or without boiling.
- We turn it off when it starts to smoke.
- We cover it and let it sit for at least three days. After this time it is ready to be used.
How to apply the treatment
It was time to apply rosemary oil. We remind you that it does not necessarily have to be the third day of rest, you can use it after these three days, whether it is the fourth, the fifth, as you wish. The important thing is that you let the oil sit still for at least these three days.
For the application, you need to immerse your fingers in rosemary oil, put your fingers between the dry hair and start massaging the scalp several times. You spread your fingers as many times as needed, usually three or four more applications. In this case, the length of the hair does not matter, because you have to focus on the scalp.
The massage can be done in a circular fashion or as it is more comfortable, as long as you do it with energy to activate and “wake up” the hair follicles. The coverage area should be total, not just the top or near the temple. The head should be massaged completely by impregnating the scalp with rosemary oil.
You let it take effect and you can go to bed. The idea is that you spend the whole night with the oil and wash your hair when you wake up. This treatment can be used as many times as you want, even every night until it is finished. The result will be an abundant, healthy, and strong growth of your hair.