DIY Aloevera Rose Gel for Clear Skin
DIY Aloe vera Rose Gel for clear skin is a herbal remedy that has been used in the world by indigenous people for centuries. Rosewood, the main ingredient in Aloe vera, is a very powerful anti-inflammatory and can provide immediate soothing relief to the skin.
It also contains vitamins A, C & E which work together with rose oil to provide relief from the irritation caused by dry skin. Homemade Soothing Gel can be made by mixing one tablespoon of rosewater with coconut milk and applying that over your dry skin. You can also add a few drops of rose water as well as the extract of goldenseal and echinacea to get immediate soothing relief.
Aloeride is an anti-oxidant and will greatly improve the quality of oily skin through cleansing. As it leaves the skin much softer and younger-looking, it is perfect for those suffering from premature aging and wrinkles.
Rosewood essential oil
This natural remedy is great for all ages as it makes the oily skin look healthier on the inside as well as the outside. Rosewood essential oil is often used as a natural preservative to prevent bacterial growth.
DIY Aloeride rose and clear skin remedy is simple but effective. Use your imagination when combining these ingredients for the ultimate soothing experience! Your skin will thank you for trying this product and you’ll wonder why you didn’t have it years ago!
It is time you learned how to give your skin the tender loving care it deserves so make your DIY Aloeride Rose gel for clear skin your daily habit! You’ll be amazed at the result and so will your friends!
A bouquet of roses is enough to make someone feel special. They are not only known for their sensual fragrance but also used in skincare routines. Be it DIY recipes or commercial products, rose can resolve many skin problems.
One such DIY recipe is Rose Aloe vera Gel for Skin. This homemade soothing gel is highly beneficial to overcome several skin problems and make your skin glow with its beauty benefits. Rose gel can also help in clearing your skin and delay skin aging, the list goes on and on. Here is a DIY on how to prepare this amazing Aloe vera Rose gel at home.
You will need:
- Fresh rose petals – ½ cup
- Aloe vera Gel – ½ cup
- Sandalwood Essential oil (optional)
How to prepare:
- Place fresh rose petals and aloe vera gel in a small mixer grinder or a mini food processor. Blend them thoroughly until you get a pink aloe vera juice.
- Now, strain the gel through the mesh sieve so that you get a clear smooth gel.
- Add a few drops of sandalwood essential oil & mix it well.
How to store:
- Store your rose gel in a glass jar and place it in the refrigerator. It may last up to 1 week.
- If you want to store it for a longer time, freeze the gel in an ice cube tray, store rose aloe vera ice cubes for future use.
How to use:
- Take enough rose gel in your palm and rub it gently on your skin type. Use it daily to eliminate several skin problems.
- You can also use rose aloe ice cubes and rub them on your skin to smooth and calm skin irritation skin, shrink pores and get an instant glow.
Benefits of Rose Gel for Skin:
Rose gel has been widely used in traditional medicine since ancient times. It is considered one of the best remedies for skin problems like acne breakouts, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. The following are some of the major benefits of using rose gel for healthy skin:
- This soothing rose gel will rejuvenate your skin and make it glow. Use it for oily and acne-prone skin. This gel is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera keeps the skin soft and moisturizes it and the rose petals help in providing glowing skin.
- Rose petals help soothe eruptions and boils or acne scars if any. It is a great natural agent and is known to calm irritated and inflamed skin for a long time in the past.
- Sandalwood essential oil, along with aloe vera and rose, is very effective against premature signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and helps prevent dullness of the skin.
- Both aloe vera gel and rose petals are known to have a soothing effect and together, they cool down tired eyes. This gel is highly effective for treating the puffiness of the eyes.
- The topical application of rose gel can help control excessive sebum secretion, simultaneously providing enough moisturization to the skin.
- This gel can be a boon for oily and acne-prone skin types, as excessive sebum is one of the main reasons for acne scars.
- It helps in removing scars, blemishes, and other marks left by pimples, blackheads, etc.
- It removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and rejuvenates them.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne
If you have a pimple, chances are it’s caused by an overgrowth of bacteria on your skin. When this happens, the body produces oil that clogs up pores and causes pimples. There is no need to panic since there are many natural remedies that can help get rid of pimples fast.
One of these remedies is aloe vera gel which has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for various health issues. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that work effectively in reducing inflammation in the body. In addition to its healing properties, aloe vera gel also acts as a natural exfoliator.
Here are some tips to use aloe vera gel for getting rid of pimples fast:
1) Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with 3 tablespoons of water. Apply this mixture onto your face and leave it for about 15 minutes before washing off. You may repeat this process once every day until the problem goes away.
2) If you want to avoid the hassle of mixing the two ingredients yourself, then buy readymade aloe vera gel products such as aloe vera gel cleanser, aloe vera toner, and aloe vera face mask. These are available at most drug stores.
3) Don’t forget to drink plenty of water while using aloe vera gel. Water flushes out toxins from the body and prevents pimples.
Aloe vera, honey, and cinnamon face mask
This recipe combines three ingredients that have proven benefits for treating acne: aloe vera, honey, and cinnamon.
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions Mix everything together well and apply to dry skin. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Store leftover mixture in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Use aloe vera for acne at night
Aloe vera gel works best when applied topically. However, you can also use it internally if you take it orally. Here are some ways to do so:
1) Take 2 teaspoons of aloe vera juice mixed with 4 cups of water twice daily.
2) Drink 1 teaspoon of aloe vera pulp mixed with 8 ounces of water once or twice daily.
3) Add 1 teaspoon of aloe juice to 2 cups of hot water and consume it regularly.
4) Make a paste of aloe vera leaves and apply it directly to the affected areas.
5) Consume aloe vera leaf tea. This is made by boiling aloe vera leaves in water for 10 minutes. Strain and drink the liquid.
6) Finally, eat aloe vera leaves raw.
Aloe vera and lemon juice face mask
The combination of aloe vera and lemon is one of the most popular masks out there because it helps balance oil production in your skin. Lemon juice contains citric acid, which works like a natural exfoliator to remove dead cells and reveal new ones underneath.
Pure aloe vera will hydrate your skin and keep it soft, while the citrus fruit will brighten up your complexion.
Lemon juice is known to be one of the best natural cleaners. It helps remove dirt and excess oils from the skin without causing irritation. Aloe vera gel is another ingredient that makes this face mask even more effective.
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
Juice of half a lemon
Instructions Mix all the ingredients together well and apply to clean skin. Let sit for 5 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water. Repeat this procedure once or twice weekly.
Aloe vera antibacterial spray
Aloe vera is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12. It also contains minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium. All these nutrients help fight bacteria and prevent infections.
To make aloe vera antibacterial sprays, mix equal parts of aloe vera extract and essential oil of thyme. Pour into a bottle and keep it in a cool place. Use it as needed to treat minor cuts and wounds.
Aloe vera, sugar, and coconut oil scrub
Sugar exfoliates dead cells from the skin. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and keeps it soft. Aloe vera promotes healing and reduces inflammation. Combine them all together to get a powerful anti-acne treatment.
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel powder
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup water
Instructions Mix all ingredients together well and rub gently over the entire body. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Aloe veras for oily skin
Oily skin needs special care because it tends to clog pores. If your skin is prone to breakouts, you need to pay extra attention to its condition. To avoid pimples and blackheads, try using aloe vera products. They contain enzymes that help eliminate toxins from the body.
Aloe vera and tea tree oil cleanser
Tea tree oil has been used since ancient times to heal various diseases. It is rich in antimicrobial properties that kill germs. Aloe vera is a great addition to any homemade cleanser. The two work together to provide deep cleansing.
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
1/4 cup witch hazel
1/8 cup distilled white vinegar
half cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup glycerin
half cup castor oil
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon tea tree oil
Instructions Mix all of the ingredients together well. Apply the mixture to wet hair and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Aloe vera for dry skin
Dry skin can lead to cracked lips and chapped hands. Aloe vera helps soothe irritated skin. Its soothing properties are perfect for treating dry skin.
Aloe vera is for sunburns
Sunburns are painful and can last for weeks if not treated properly. Aloe vera calms the pain and heals damaged tissue. Make sure to apply aloe vera immediately after getting burned.
Aloe veradiprene cream
Aloe vera contains many beneficial compounds including vitamin A, which protects against UV rays, vitamin C, which fights free radicals, and vitamin E, which works as an antioxidant. This combination makes aloe vera ideal for protecting the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Aloe vera pure clear skin lotion
Aloe vera contains natural antiseptic properties that help protect the skin from bacterial infection. It also helps maintain healthy skin by preventing further damage due to exposure to sunlight.
Aloe vera white nail polish remover
Aloe vera has natural astringent properties that help remove stubborn nail polish. Simply cut open a leaf and squeeze out the gel. Dip a cotton ball or pad into the gel and use it to clean the nails.
Aloe very glowing serum
Aloe vera helps reduce puffiness around the eyes. Rub a few drops onto the affected area to see immediate results.
Aloe very infected skin cream
Aloe veras have antibacterial properties that make them effective at fighting infections. Use this remedy for minor cuts and burns.